" SOUTH GRAFTON (CBS) – The family of a four-year-old South Grafton boy who was sickened with salmonella after eating tainted peanut butter has now filed a lawsuit. The Trader Joe’s chain and Sunland, Inc., which manufacturers and packages the peanut butter for the popular food stores, are the targets.
Back in July, Jackson Henson became ill for days complaining of headaches and stomach pains and a fever that shot up to 104 degrees. “He just started having excruciating cramps and he would yell out every five minutes ‘my belly hurts, my belly hurts,’” said his mother Brandi Henson.
READ: Peanut Butter Recall Expands
Jackson regularly ate peanut butter sandwiches and the peanut butter was purchased on multiple occasions between May and July. He required two visits to the doctor and a stool sample submitted during one of the visits later tested positive for salmonella "
Click here to read the whole article
Watch the video 'Family Sues Trader Joe's After Boy Gets Salmonella From Peanut Butter' on Yahoo! News.Read more
WOOD-TVGrafton Family Sues Trader Joe's For SalmonellaThe Daily Voiceby Richard Price Business 9 sec ago Comment GRAFTON, Mass.Read more
At a time when the City's former high-fliers are patching up their wings and even nostalgic talk of bonuses can curdle a friendly conversation,Read more