Here’s all you need to know about each selection:
Defensive Tackle Dominique Easley – 6-2, 288-lbs
(Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images)
- Drafted in the first round, 29th overall by New England.
- Finished his career at Florida with 72 tackles, 18 tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks. Though his stats aren’t very impressive, he is praised as being a very disruptive player on the defensive line.
- Was once projected as a Top 10 pick, but his stock dropped after he suffered a torn ACL after three games in the 2013 season. He also tore his left ACL in the 2011 regular season finale, with both injuries coming on non-contact plays. He told reporters after his selection that he is healthy.
- The Seattle Seahawks reportedly wanted to draft Easley with the final pick of the first round, and traded the pick after the Patriots drafted Easley.
- Is known to have a great motor on the field, but made some headlines at the combine when he said he doesn’t watch football "
Click here to read the whole article
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is widely regarded as having an intelligent football mind. Not everyone agrees, but theRead more