Here are a few notes regarding the Patriots-Bills, and the Pats on opening day.
- The Patriots will be looking for their 10th straight opening day win.
- This is the ninth time the Patriots will be opening the season against Buffalo.
Read: More From Levan Reid
- The Pats will open and close the season against the Bills, marking the fifth time in team history the Pats will open and close against the same opponent.
- This weekend is the 107th meeting between the Pats and Bills, with New England holding a 64-41-1 edge overall.
- The Pats have scored 30 or more points against Buffalo in six straight games — the longest such streak in team history. The last meeting in Buffalo, the Pats won 52-28 gaining 580 yards on offense.
- Tom Brady is 20-2 against the Bills for his career.
- With one touchdown pass against the Bills, Brady will extend his streak to 49 straight games with at least one touchdown.
- Brady needs 194 yards to reach 45,000 career passing yards "
Click here to read the whole article